search this blog

3.24.2013

the weekly creative #26


Welcome to week #26 of The Weekly Creative!

This week was a busy one! I didn't get much crafting done so today I've been working on a few projects I've had in the back of my mind all week :) I can't wait to share them with you soon.

Does anyone else feel like the weeks are FLYING by so quickly? I can hardly keep up with things around here. It seems like my head is spinning... Looking forward to seeing all of your projects this week :)

Now...onto this week's party.

Here's how The Weekly Creative link party works:

#1 Each week I will be featuring the most viewed link, my favorite diy/craft/home project & my favorite recipe. I'm sticking with 3 features but I have divided them into categories now.

#2 Each month, I will be featuring one project on my sidebar - the project that gets the most views during all of the link parties during that month. It will have a picture of the project with a direct link to the post on your blog. This will hopefully direct more traffic to YOU! 

#3 All features will get promoted on my Facebook page and pinned to Pinterest. I have created a board specifically for features - feel free to follow along. 

Link up as many projects, recipes, etc. as you'd like. No giveaways or etsy shops please. 
Visit some other blogs and show them some love. Simple as that.

Here are the features from last week:

MOST VEIWED:
kid's easter art by pink for pinkie

MY FAVORITE DIY/HOME PROJECT & RECIPE:
printable seed packed labels by just dawnelle & blueberry almond pastry by carrisa miss


If you were featured, don't forget to grab a featured button from the sidebar under the tab "grab a button."
Thanks for stopping by to link up!

Photobucket


12 comments:

  1. Hi Shannon, really enjoying your blog. Thanks for hosting this weekly roundup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the party Shannon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! I am back from vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting! Wishing you a pretty week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for featuring my Kids Easter Art! I really appreciate your readers coming by to visit. It sure was a popular post.

    Thanks
    Nichole
    www.pinkieforpink.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shannon, tx for the party!
    I agree with you, time is running... weeks after week, summer is coming (Yay!) and I have to choose which summer sewing project start next!
    Can you help me, choosing something from the pinterest board I've put in my linked post (Summer Sewing 2013)?
    Tx a lot :)
    MammaNene

    SergerPepper.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the great party, Shannon!!!
    Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks so much for the feature!!! i love partying here each week! have a fabulous easter:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for hosting! Great features. Have a wonderful week.
    Hugs
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Shannon - have you emerged from your sewing "funk"?! If not, try my optional no-sew Bunny Singlets - hee, hee! x

    ReplyDelete

All comments will be answered/responded to by email. Please make sure your email address is linked up to your account so I can reply. Thanks for leaving me some love :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...