search this blog

6.28.2014

perspective

You know what's funny...

I spent the past week on vacation thinking that every sink I encountered was HUGE. Oversized. Awkwardly big.

It wasn't until today (when I got home) that I realized I felt this way because I've been living the past 5 weeks with the tiniest sink you can imagine. It's so small you can't even stick your face under it to get a drink of water. When you wash your hands, you have to be careful not to overflow all over the small countertop and onto the floor. I think it is literally 3" deep.


During my renovations, I gutted the kitchen (sink #2) and tore out the hall bathroom vanity (sink #3). I've been living with teeny tiny little sink #1 as my ONLY sink in the house.


It's funny how you can so quickly get used to something and begin to think that other things are awkwardly out of size/place because of this. Just a random thought. 

By the end of next week I should have all 3 sinks in my house fully functioning. Whatever will I do with all of these sinks!? :) Oh... and I'll be back to share the progress of the kitchen and hall bath (eventually).



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be answered/responded to by email. Please make sure your email address is linked up to your account so I can reply. Thanks for leaving me some love :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...