search this blog

10.28.2013

"caught a bug?" card

It's flu season!
No... I'm not excited, but I am preparing my card stash for it. I saw this adorable "caught a bug" card on Pinterest the other day and I knew I had to recreate it for myself. 

INSPIRATION                                    CARD FOR MY STASH

Since I have a decent stash of rubber stamps, this took me all of 5 minutes to create. I stamped a mason jar & bug on some card stock, layered it onto a bright green piece of card stock, stamped on "caught a bug?" and adhered it to a blank card. This could easily be recreated by sketching it by hand.
I now have a few "caught a bug" cards to add to my yearly card binder

Photobucket
[p.s. this post may be linked to any number of these blogs]

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it can get any cuter - I love this and will have to make some as well since the cold/flu season is coming up :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

All comments will be answered/responded to by email. Please make sure your email address is linked up to your account so I can reply. Thanks for leaving me some love :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...