search this blog

10.29.2013

fall party decor

My cousin got married a few weekends ago and my aunt put on one of the best rehearsal dinners I have ever been to. It was so well thought out and perfectly decorated. I thought I'd share some of these handmade decorations since they would work for more than just a rehearsal dinner. They could be the perfect decoration for your fall table, Thanksgiving dinner place settings and much more. Enjoy :)



Photobucket
[p.s. this post may be linked to any number of these blogs]

3 comments:

  1. Great colors and those place cards are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty table setting for a rehearsal dinner!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this! Beautiful inspiration for Thanksgiving decorations!

    ReplyDelete

All comments will be answered/responded to by email. Please make sure your email address is linked up to your account so I can reply. Thanks for leaving me some love :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...