I bought a handful of them (as well as some other goodies - pine cones & greenery) and headed home. I planned on using the pinecone tops as the acorn top, but they ended up being really hard to cut (Adam even used some power tools).
Once we got one cut, I didn't like how it looked on top of my acorn (I'll just have to find another project to use them on). PLAN B: crocheted acorn tops. I quickly crocheted a couple tops, looped some twine & greenery through the yarn and hot glued everything to the sparkly pears.
Now...instead of seeing pears...I see glittery acorns! I wrapped up all 3 of them and sent them off to Kelly.