search this blog

1.26.2014

easy boot cuffs

Something that has been on my "to do" list for a while were a pair of boot cuffs. I wear boots ALL winter and love to have cuffs & leg warmers underneath. I knew I could easily make some to add to my collection so I searched through my stash of yarn and got started. Who wants to make a pair??

what you'll need
yarn of your choice
coordinating crochet hook
needle to stitch in loose ends

Pattern

CH 40 (or how ever many stitches it takes for your chain to wrap around your leg snuggly in multiples of 3 + 1)

row 1: CH 2, DC in first stitch and all stitches across, CH 2 & turn
row 2-7: DC in all stitches, CH 2 & turn
row 8: DC in all stitches, CH 1, turn
row 9: SC in all stitches, CH 1, turn
...start of the lacey top...
row 10: Starting with the first stitch *(DC, CH 2, DC) in same stitch, skip next 2, repeat from * around. End with a DC in last stitch. CH1 & turn
row 11: Work 4 SC into each of the CH 2 spaces across. 
Fold boot cuff in half and line up both short ends. SC the ends together, fasten off and weave in ends. Turn cuff right side out.
Repeat all steps for second boot cuff.

TA-DA!
You now have a pair of adorable boot cuffs :)
Put on your favorite pair of boots and enjoy showing them off. Easy peasy, right?
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I've recently opened at Etsy shop to help my husband with finances, and I was wondering if I could have your permission to use this pattern to sell boot cuffs? I would be more than happy to put a link to your pattern on the listing and give you all the credit! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure - that would be perfectly fine. Thanks for asking!

      Delete

All comments will be answered/responded to by email. Please make sure your email address is linked up to your account so I can reply. Thanks for leaving me some love :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...