search this blog

1.21.2014

mustache stitches

Anyone else getting snowed in today? If you're anything like me, you don't mind being cooped up in your warm cozy home with an afternoon project. My projects all seem to revolve around the TV now... I've become obsessed with watching Dexter. OBSESSED. Any project that allows me to sit on the couch and watch Dexter at the same time is perfect :)


Anyway, this simple, fun DIY mustache cross stitch is a quick little project perfect for any afternoon at home. Grab your materials and get stitching!

materials you'll need:
mustache pattern
black and/or brown embroidery thread
needle
small frame
cross stitch fabric

SIDE NOTE: After Christmas, my mom was cleaning out some of her decorations and was getting rid of these counted cross stitch window hangers. I wasn't too fond of the designs they had but thought the little frames could be reused (which is what inspired this project in the first place).


This fun little mustache design (that now hangs in my craft room) makes me smile every time I look at it. I think it's because it reminds me of our wedding.


Whatever this mustache cross stitch makes you think of,  I hope it helps add a little bit of fun into a room in your home. Happy stitching :)


Photobucket

1 comment:

All comments will be answered/responded to by email. Please make sure your email address is linked up to your account so I can reply. Thanks for leaving me some love :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...