search this blog

9.24.2012

the weekly creative #1


Hi All! 

Welcome to week #1 of The Weekly Creative...a little link party to share what you've been up to and to gather inspiration for your next project.

The rules are pretty simple:
[1] Link to a specific post & feel free to link as many projects as you'd like.
[2] Share any kind of "project": sewing, crafting, recipes,  photography, life, etc. We love it all!
[2] If you have time, visit at least 2 other links and show some comment love.
[3] Become a follower of my blog (not required, of course, but I love new followers. You can also find me on facebook).
[4] Stop by next week to see if your project has been featured.
[5] Please link back to my blog so others can share in the fun.
[6] Keep creating :)

If you'd like, grab a button to share on your blog:

sewingbarefoot

I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone has been up to. Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket


15 comments:

  1. Thank so much for the invitation! Good Luck on your first party! I am all linked up and following!
    Kim~madeinaday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I would Love it if you would join my party on Thursday!
    Kim~madeinaday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for inviting me, I have linked up!
    I have added your blog to my reader as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shannon!
    Thank you for the lovely comment and the invitation!
    I am happy to be able to explore your blog!
    Best,
    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for inviting me! These are the things I've been linking for Halloween. If it's too many, please feel free to remove them. Good luck with your party - and your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for visiting my site and for the invite! I'm enjoying your blog and am subscribing!

    If you have any Halloween or fall projects in the works, I would love it if you would share at my first ever linky party!

    http://happytreelife.com/2012/09/21/spooky-tree-life-halloween-extravaganza-linky-party/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Thank your for inviting me to this!
    Freya May
    thedressmakingdiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for hosting! I'm thrilled to be a part of it!

    -Amberly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting! I've added your link to my recipe page :)
    ✰Transatlantic Blonde✰

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look at you!! Thank you for the invite. Following and all linked up. Wishing you much success. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  11. You go girl! For a first time link party, you have great participation!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the invite, happy to link up! Congrats on your first link party. I am your newest follower too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for visiting my blog. Well done on setting up the link party. You have a lot for the first one!. I have linked too. Cheers Karen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the invite! Just linked up!

    Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for hosting this party! So glad you stopped by my blog and invited me- thanks for the sweet comment as well:)

    ReplyDelete

All comments will be answered/responded to by email. Please make sure your email address is linked up to your account so I can reply. Thanks for leaving me some love :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...