search this blog

12.19.2012

snowman "wreath"


We don't have a lot of Christmas decorations...so this year I've been working on adding a few to our collection. I whipped up this little snowman wreath the other day and love how he looks in our house. I originally thought I'd hang him on the door but I liked him inside so much more.

I started with 3 small $0.99 wreaths that I picked up at Michael's. I lightly sprayed them with one coat of white spray paint. I wanted the natural look to still show through. Once they were dry, I brought them inside and hot glued them together in the form of a snowman.


Using some other fun decorations I picked up at the store, I added some little ornaments and a ribbon scarf to my snowman wreath.


To finish him off, I added 2 stick arms that I gathered from our backyard.


Happy holidays!
This snowman is here to stay :)

Photobucket
[p.s. this post may be linked to any number of these blogs]

7 comments:

  1. I love it! So adorable! I especially like how you could change up his "accessories" and still display him after Christmas and through the winter months.

    Found you through the link party at Sew Much Ado.

    www.hucklberrylove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Did you link up on your phone? I got a mobile version.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Thanks for linking up at Think Tank Thursday. This week's party is up and running. Hope to see you there! http://www.saving4six.com/2013/01/welcome-to-think-tank-thursday-11.html

    ReplyDelete

All comments will be answered/responded to by email. Please make sure your email address is linked up to your account so I can reply. Thanks for leaving me some love :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...