search this blog

12.15.2012

snowmen gift tags


I've been on a snowman kick lately. I started with these fingerprint gift tags and have now moved onto other little popsicle stick snowmen gift tags. They were fun and EASY to make...which seems to be my theme this year for Christmas.

I started by painting some popsicle sticks white. When they were dry, I painted on eyes, a mouth and some little buttons. I then added a felt hat and a little felt carrot nose.

To make the scarf, I used a small amount of colored paper and cut out small scarf-like shapes. Using an exacto knife, I cut a slit in the scarf so I could slide it right onto the popsicle stick.
 
I added names and attached them to all of my packages. I LOVE gift tags!
Photobucket
[p.s. this post may be linked to any number of these blogs]

6 comments:

  1. Ohhh....this is so cute and easy enough for me to do too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea! If you add a little ribbon or string to the top...they could double as ornaments as well. Thanks so much for sharing!

    Sweet blessings,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant idea Shannon!So sweet!
    Have a wonderful day and Merry Christmas!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Thanks for linking up at Fall Into the Holidays! Next round will open Saturday morning!

    ReplyDelete

All comments will be answered/responded to by email. Please make sure your email address is linked up to your account so I can reply. Thanks for leaving me some love :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...