search this blog

12.24.2012

the weekly creative #14


Welcome to week #14 of The Weekly Creative!

Merry Christmas! I hope everyone is where they're going to be spending the holiday, safe and warm with family and friends. Thank you for stopping by every week to link up your amazing projects and recipes. I truly love seeing what you post every week and the inspiration really keeps me wanting to blog.

As promised, here are some pictures of our decorated Christmas tree (better late then never, right?):


Now, onto the features. Here is what I was loving this past week (make sure you grab a featured button from the sidebar under the tab "grab a button"):


[1] This handmade felt stag by Simple Home Life is the cutest animal I've ever seen hanging on the wall!
[2] MacGIRLver made  dollar store drawer pulls that look absolutely amazing.
[3] I'm really hungry for peppermint whoopie pies after Practically Functional showed us how to make them.

...& if you missed them, here are the posts I shared this past week:


Now...onto this weeks party :) 

Link up as many projects, recipes, etc. as you'd like. No giveaways or etsy shops please. 
Visit some other blogs and show them some love. Simple as that.

Thanks for linking up!
... & Merry Christmas.

Photobucket



7 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my dollar store drawer pulls, I hope you have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the feature! Your tree looks great; have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys look adorable! merry christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting the fun party!!!
    Merry Christmas!!!

    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Shannon! I hope you had a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

All comments will be answered/responded to by email. Please make sure your email address is linked up to your account so I can reply. Thanks for leaving me some love :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...