search this blog

12.17.2012

the weekly creative #13


Welcome to week #13 of The Weekly Creative!

This has been a very busy week of work, crafting, sewing, wrapping, packing and trying to get ready for Christmas. We leave Sunday morning for a week with my family in Washington state. I can't wait to get on the plane and relax :) I've been meaning to share our Christmas tree but the time has been fling by and I'm just now getting around to it.

If you're unaware of our tradition, we name out Christmas trees. So far we've had Albert & Belinda. This year...I'd like to introduce you to...

Ceelo!
(I suggested every "C" name I could think of...and somehow, we ended up with Ceelo "Green")


Next week, maybe I'll finally have a picture of it decorated!

Now, onto the features. Here is what I was loving this past week (make sure you grab a featured button from the sidebar under the tab "grab a button"):


[1] These glittered pine cones by Turtles and Tails are the perfect addition to any holiday mantle. 
[2] I wish I would have found these felt gift bags by Poor and Gluten Free a few weeks ago. I would have loved to give all of my gifts in homemade gift bags.
[3] These adorable peppermint candy coasters by Once Upon a Sewing Machine are so festive & fun.

...& if you missed them, here's what I shared this past week:



Now...onto this weeks party :) 

Link up as many projects, recipes, etc. as you'd like. No giveaways or etsy shops please. 
Visit some other blogs and show them some love. Simple as that.

Thanks for linking up!

Photobucket


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting and I love your "named" Christmas tree :) Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shannon, thank you so much for featuring my felt bags! I'm so glad you liked them :) This week I've shared a recipe for a Middle Eastern inspired cocktail using orange blossom water and ginger syrup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Thank you for sharing and hosting! Wishing you a pretty week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  4. just found your linky party! thanks for hosting

    ReplyDelete

All comments will be answered/responded to by email. Please make sure your email address is linked up to your account so I can reply. Thanks for leaving me some love :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...