search this blog

10.15.2012

the weekly creative #4


Welcome to week #4 of The Weekly Creative! Thank you for all who linked up projects last week. I am LOVING all of the fall/Halloween inspiration. It makes me excited for Thanksgiving/Christmas projects. Here are the features from last week (don't forget to grab a featured button from the sidebar):


[1] These Spider Truffles from Marigold Mom look delicious...and creepy. I think I've changed my mind about not liking spiders...what a perfect Halloween treat!
[2] These Halloween X-ray Magnets from Just Dawnelle are adorable. She said her kid's love them...and so do I. Maybe I'll make some for my husband ;)
[3] This Monogrammed Burlap Wreath by The Mojo Morris is sweet and lovely...perfect for fall. This has motivated me to make something for our front door!

...& If you missed them, here's what I shared last week:



Now...onto this weeks party :) 

The rules are pretty simple:
[1] Link to a specific post & feel free to link as many projects as you'd like ( sewing, crafting, recipes,  photography, life, etc. We love it all!)
[2] If you have time, visit at least 2 other links and show some comment love.
[3] Become a follower of my blog (not required, of course, but I love new followers. You can also find me on facebook or twitter).
[4] Stop by next week to see if your project has been featured.
[5] Please link back to my blog so others can share in the fun - if you want, grab a button from my sidebar.
[6] Keep creating :)

Thanks for stopping by to link up your awesome projects. I can't wait to see what everyone's been up to this week...

Photobucket



12 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting Shannon! and thank you thank you for the feature! I'm loving your blog ps...

    Dawnelle
    justdawnelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Dawnelle! I love your blog as well :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my spider truffles! I'm not a spider love either, but they have just enough cute in them to make them acceptable. =)
    Thanks for hosting!
    Angie from www.marigoldmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting. I see that most of the link here lead to sewing Hence I like it ;) I shared about the recent shorts I made!! Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thanks so much for linking up and leaving a sweet comment :) I hope you'll come back next week!

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for the invite. I have linked up the floor pillow. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for linking up. I hope you'll come back next Monday to link up again. I LOVE your floor pillow!!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for inviting me over to join the party! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you'll be back next week! Have a great weekend :)

      Delete

All comments will be answered/responded to by email. Please make sure your email address is linked up to your account so I can reply. Thanks for leaving me some love :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...