search this blog

10.29.2012

The Weekly Creative #6


Welcome to week 6 of The Weekly Creative! I hope everyone had a nice weekend and I hope anyone in the path of "Hurricane Sandy" is hunkered down and prepared for the storm. We have a few bags of ice, some candles/flashlights, and we're just hoping our sump pump can keep up with all of the rain. Despite the gloomy weather, here are some featured posts from last week to brighten your day (don't forget to grab a featured button from the sidebar):


[1] These pencils bags from Ana Love Craft are absolutely gorgeous (and practical)! They would come in handy for so many things...
[2] I'm in love with this leaf stamping technique by Taking Time To Create. What a simple and fun way to make your own cards!
[3] I'm jealous over this trick or treat bag by Navy Wifey Peters - who wouldn't want to collect candy with this adorable Halloween accessory!?

...& If you missed them, here's what I shared this past week:


Also, I'm a guest blogger over at Cocktails With Mom today. I'm featuring my sweater vase and would love for you to pop over there (and show Dee's awesome blog some love). CLICK HERE to check it out :) Thanks!

Photobucket

Now...onto this weeks party :) 

The rules are pretty simple:
[1] Link to a specific post & feel free to link as many projects as you'd like (sewing, crafting, recipes,  photography, life, etc. We love it all!)
[2] If you have time, visit at least 2 other links and show some comment love.
[3] Become a follower if you wish (not required, of course, but I love new followers. You can also find me on facebook or twitter).
[4] Stop by next week to see if your project has been featured!
[5] Please link back so others can share in the fun - if you want, grab a button from my sidebar.
[6] Keep creating :)

Thanks for stopping by to link up your awesome projects - You guys rock! I can't wait to see what everyone's been up to...

Photobucket




16 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting again Shannon!! Super excited to be linking up this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dawnelle! Thanks for stopping by and linking up :) Have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for hosting, have a Happy Halloween week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! :) Have a great {Halloween} week.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for featuring my trick or treat bag!!!! :-)

    T'onna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! it's absolutely adorable. Have a great week :)

      Delete
  4. I am a new follower (found you via another linky party), I grabbed your button for my meme roll, and I linked up several projects. See you next Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thanks so much for following and linking up :) I'm headed over to your blog right now. Have a great week!

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for hosting! Have a great week.

    Michele @ Better Organized Living

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some great features this week. :) Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone is so talented! It's hard to pick just a few to feature :) Have a great week! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  7. Hi Shannon,
    Thanks so much for featuring my pencils bag!It was a nice surprise!
    Linking up again this week - thanks for hosting :)
    Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Ana! I really do love them. I hope you have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  8. Sorry I'm a little late to your party. You have some really fun stuff. I'm glad I found you and I am a new subscriber.
    See my Little Black Dress. . . . .
    http://www.thelostapron.com/2012/11/the-little-black-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and inviting me to your link party! I love your blog and am now a new follower!

    ReplyDelete

All comments will be answered/responded to by email. Please make sure your email address is linked up to your account so I can reply. Thanks for leaving me some love :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...