search this blog

2.03.2013

the weekly creative #19


Welcome to week #19 of The Weekly Creative!

Is anyone going to be linking up tonight or are people going to be too busy getting ready to watch the game? I, for one, have absolutely NO interest in watching the game. I plan to clean up the house, work on some blog posts for the week and sew. Any other non-fans out there? Anyway... Here's how The Weekly Creative link party works:

#1 Each week I will be featuring the most viewed link, my favorite diy/craft/home project & my favorite recipe. I'm sticking with 3 features but I have divided them into categories now.

#2 Each month, I will be featuring one project on my sidebar - the project that gets the most views during all of the link parties during that month. It will have a picture of the project with a direct link to to post on your blog. This will hopefully direct more traffic to YOU! (you can check out Decembers "most veiwed" link in my sidebar).

JANUARY'S MOST VIEWED LINK:
crocheted valentines earrings by ana love craft
(check it out on my sidebar)

#3 All features will get promoted on my Facebook page and pinned to Pinterest. I have created a board specifically for features - feel free to follow along.
 

Link up as many projects, recipes, etc. as you'd like. No giveaways or etsy shops please. 
Visit some other blogs and show them some love. Simple as that.

Here are the features from last week:

MOST VEIWED:
rainy days quilt top by i think that needs stitches


MY FAVORITE DIY/HOME PROJECT & RECIPE:
diy felt memory game by just dawnelle & champagne jello shots by practically functional


If you were featured, don't forget to grab a featured button from the sidebar under the tab "grab a button."
Thanks for stopping by to link up!


Photobucket


11 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting Shannon! Have a beautiful week :)

    Fotini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting and thanks for letting me know, Shannon. :) I'm back and forth with watching the game.. ;) Thinking about going out shopping, I bet I'd have the stores all to myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Shannon, for the great party!

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the feature!!! And thanks for hosting again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yayayay!!! Thank you for the feature Shannon!! Love linking up each week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much, I feel honored about my wire earrings be the most viewed in January parties! And I'm glad to be here on another fun party, thanks for hosting.
    Have a fabulous week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting! Have a pretty week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete

All comments will be answered/responded to by email. Please make sure your email address is linked up to your account so I can reply. Thanks for leaving me some love :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...