search this blog

2.17.2013

the weekly creative #21


Welcome to week #21 of The Weekly Creative!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend. The flu has come to visit us - I'm healthy so far (knock on wood), but Adam was down for the count. I hope he gets better this week because we are spending next weekend away at my family's cabin. 

I can't wait to see what you've been up to this week. Your projects always fill me with inspiration and I appreciate you linking up each week. I wrapped up a few projects this weekend and can't wait to share them with you this week.

Here's how The Weekly Creative link party works:

#1 Each week I will be featuring the most viewed link, my favorite diy/craft/home project & my favorite recipe. I'm sticking with 3 features but I have divided them into categories now.

#2 Each month, I will be featuring one project on my sidebar - the project that gets the most views during all of the link parties during that month. It will have a picture of the project with a direct link to the post on your blog. This will hopefully direct more traffic to YOU! 

#3 All features will get promoted on my Facebook page and pinned to Pinterest. I have created a board specifically for features - feel free to follow along. 

Link up as many projects, recipes, etc. as you'd like. No giveaways or etsy shops please. 
Visit some other blogs and show them some love. Simple as that.

Here are the features from last week:

MOST VEIWED:
pink & red love baby quite by jedi craft girl


MY FAVORITE DIY/HOME PROJECT & RECIPE:

If you were featured, don't forget to grab a featured button from the sidebar under the tab "grab a button."
Thanks for stopping by to link up!


Photobucket



10 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting, Shannon! Hope you have a wonderful week!
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shannon- didn't know you had a linky-- but now I do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy monday! thanks for hosting! have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great party...thanks for hosting. Your blog is great! You are one talented lady. Following along on GFC and FB so I don't miss a think! Happy Monday!

    Marilyn
    4you-withlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting Shannon! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting again this week Shannon! Crossing my fingers for you that you don't get sick and that your family recovers quickly from the flu!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for featuring me! Oh, I feel so loved. You made my day :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments will be answered/responded to by email. Please make sure your email address is linked up to your account so I can reply. Thanks for leaving me some love :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...